Details About Release Agent for Epoxy Resin
- Name: Epoxy Resin Mold Release Spray
- Brand: SAKURAI
- Model: MK-2010
- Appearance: Colorless Transparent Liquid
- Solubility: Solvent-Based
- Packing: 3.78L/Gallon 25L/Barrel 200L/Drum
- Supply for: Epoxy Resin Products Factory etc.
- Process: Hand lay-up, Mould pressing, Winding, Vacuum pouring, Pultrusion
- Performance: Fast Drying, No Oily Residues, Stable Release Performance And No Stick to The Mold.
- Usage: Spray or Manual Brush
- MOQ: 200 Liters after FREE Sample Trial
Sakurai MK-2010 is solvent based epoxy resin mould release agent, applicable for various epoxy resin products demoulding, such as bicycle frame, phone shell as well as rackets, and other epoxy resin castings.
- Economical usage: Applied volume of usage is less and highly effective.
- Good stability: Quick film forming on the mold surface with good adhesion, no build up on the molds and products.
- Excellent lubrication: Film-forming uniformity, reduce friction between mold and product and prolong serve the life of the mold.
- Easy to clean: Hardly residues remain on the mold, simplify maintenance and no influence for post-processing.
- Higher productivity: Increase production yield by reducing drying time.
Why Choose SAKURAI
- Leader of Mold Release Agent Manufacturers with over 20 Years Experience. High Technology& Formula From Japan to Provide The Highest Quality Products.
- China Factory Outlet&Save Cost. With Monthly Output Capacity 600 Metric Tons.
- Delivery Time: Free Sample Delivery By Fedex/DHL/TNT air cargo within 3~5 days in general; For Bulk Order, Delivery by Sea Transportation within 30 days after the payment confirmed
- Experience in supplying Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, South Africa etc.
- Average 10 Years Experience of Technical Team, to Provide You With Timely After-Sales Service