Information About Bulk SAKURAI MK-B307 Mould Release Agent for Wind Turbine Blades
- Name: Mould Release Agent for Wind Turbin Blades
- Brand: Sakurai
- Appearance: Colorless Transparent Liquid
- Solubility: Solvent-based
- Packing:3.78 Liters/gallon 6 gallons/carton 55 gallons/drum
- Supply for: Carbon fiber epoxy resin products factory etc.
- Process: Hand lay-up, Mould pressing, Winding, Vacuum pouring, Pultrusion
- Performance: Fast drying, no oily residues, stable release performance and no stick on the mold.
- Usage: Auto or Manual Spray.
Sakurai MK-B307 performs well on a variety of vane designs and molded on metal or gel-coated resin molds. Modern wind rotor blades are made of composites (or: fibre reinforced plastics) through a manufacturing
process called Resin Infusion Moulding (RIM – also known as vacuum infusion). For these infusion processes,
mold release agents are required that enable safe demolding without damaging mold and/or part.
- Stable film-forming ability
- Low odour
- Good adhesion
- Minimal mold build-up, non contaminating
- Easy to clean, non affect post-processing
- Prolong the mold serve life