Details About PVA Release Agent
Dongguan Meiya Chemical Co., Ltd, a mold release agent manufacturer and factory, provides a large-scale PVA release agent for unsaturated resin, epoxy resin, and other various rubber production factories and companies.
Our PVA release is composed of an organic chemical that reacts with the content of the PVA product to form a release film that effectively inhibits the bonding of the PVA product to the form. In addition, the product also contains a high molecular weight, non-reactive, chemically inert ingredient to assist in clean, quick form release and removal. These exclusive ingredients combine the effectiveness of a chemically reactive type and an inert barrier type to provide a doubly effective separation.
- Item: MK-VA PVA Release Agent
- Brand: SAKURAI
- Appearance: Green Liquid
- Solubility: Water-based
- Packing: 3.78L/Gallon 25L/Barrel 200L/Drum
- Supply for: PVA Products Factory.
- Process: Hand Lay-up, Mould Pressing, Vacuum Pouring
- Performance: Fast Drying, No Oily Residues, Stable Release Performance, and No-Stick to The Mold.
- Usage: Spray or Manual Brush
- MOQ: 200 Liters after FREE sample trial
Sakurai MK-VA water-based PVA curing agent is mainly designed for unsaturated resin, epoxy resin, and other various rubber except for silicone efficient transfer product release requirements.
- It widely applies to various mold type with good applicability and won’t happen release agent transfer phenomenon;
- Products with high surface gloss after demoulding.Room temperature curing type and it won’t happen mold fouling phenomenon;
- Low odor, the timing for spray, can be long-term demoulding many times;