Information About Bulk SAKURAI MK-600-3 Carbon Fiber Mold Release Agent
- Name: Carbon Fiber Mold Release Agent
- Appearance: Colorless Transparent Liquid
- Solubility: Solvent-based
- Packing: 3.78L/Gallon 25L/Barrel 200L/Drum
- Supply for: Carbon fiber epoxy resin products factory etc.
- Process: Hand lay-up, Mould pressing, Winding, Vacuum pouring, Pultrusion
- Performance: Fast drying, no oily residues, stable release performance and no stick on the mold.
- Usage: Auto or Manual Spray.
- MOQ: 200 Liters With Free Sample Offered.
Sakurai MK-600-3 carbon fiber epoxy resin release agent is suitable for all kinds of burn rod manufacture carbon fiber composite materials, such as carbon fiber plate, sheet, fishing rod, golf clubs, bike rack, shaft surface, tennis rackets, and other carbon fiber molding release.
- Environmental Material. Harmless&Safe for Mold Manufacturing Process.
- Auto or Manual Spray Design, Easy to use.
- Non-stick Finish. Good Performace&Easy to Clean
- Factory Outlet With High Quality&Reasonable Price.
1. Is your company a carbon fiber mold release agent manufacturer or trader?
We are one of the leading carbon fiber mold release agent manufacturers in China, our factory locates in Taishan City, Guangdong.
2. Do you supply product samples?
We supply carbon fiber mold release agent-free samples within 1kg and you got to pay for courier freight cost. The trial cost we refund to you on bulk order.
3. Do you supply concentrate or ready-to-use release agents?
Based on your choice, concentrate and ready-to-use are both available for your purchase.
4. What is your shipping method and transportation?
For sample, we mostly deliver small packages by FedEx/DHL/TNT air cargo with door-to-door service, which are safe and reliable for chemical liquid delivery. For bulk orders, sea transportation is our first choice to save shipping costs. We make efforts to satisfy your specific requirements.
5.What are your suggestions for a sample trial?
First, We suggest that every time you use a small number of samples to test. Because the quantity of samples is limited, PLEASE do not use up all the samples for testing at one-time. so you can test samples many times. If first-time testing is not good, then we can have a second chance to adjust the testing process. You should adjust a suitable dilution ratio according to the specific practical testing.