Details About FRP Release Agent For Fiberglass Mold Making
- Name: Fiberglass Release Agent
- Brand: SAKURAI
- Model: MK-SC-01
- Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
- Solubility: Solvent-based
- Packing: 3.78L/Gallon 25L/Barrel 200L/Drum
- Supply for: FRP Glass Fiber Products Factory.
- Process: Hand lay-up, Mould pressing, Vacuum pouring
- Performance: Fast Drying, No Oily Residues, Stable Release Performance and No-Stick to The Mold.
- Usage: Spray or Manual Brush
- MOQ: 200 Liters After FREE Sample Trial
Sakurai MK-SC-01 Fiberglass Mold Release is solvent based composite release agent for unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, vinyl ester resin, and acrylic resin. Especially applicable in the bathtub, cement slab, tile, pultrusion, hot briquetting, artificial stone and so on.
- Add the external releasing agent can improve the resin mobility, improve the line speed.
- Higher productivity: Increase production yield by reducing drying time. Do not has any negative effect on the resin system
- Good stability: Quick film forming on the mold surface with good adhesion, no build up on the molds and products.
- Excellent lubrication: Film-forming uniformity, reduce friction between mold and product and prolong serve the life of the mold.
- Easy to clean: Hardly residues remain on the mold, simplify maintenance and no influence for post-processing.