Information About Mold Release Agent For Plastic
Plastic mold release agent is specially used for mold release in Injection molding, blister molding, plastic products production. Because of the wide variety of materials used in the plastic production process, it is very important to choose the right release agent. Whether you are molding polycarbonate, polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride, you can use SAKURAI plastic release agent to clean and easy release of molded parts throughout the production process.
SAKURAI is a brand of Sino-Japan joint venture, our technology and formula are came from Japan, the production base is located in China mainland. We are committed to providing the perfect plastic release solution to our customers.
- Name: Plastic Mold Release Agent
- Brand: SAKURAI
- Model: MK-BS
- Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
- Solubility: Oil/Neutral/Dry three types
- Packing: 450ml/can, 24cans/box, 18kg/140kg in bulk
- Supply for: ABS, PC, Acetal, Acrylic, PE, PP, Plastic Sheets Factory.
- Process: General Plastic Products Molding Release
- Performance: Stable Release Performance, Good at Release And Excellent Lubrication
- Usage: Auto Spray or Manual Brush
- MOQ: 480cans or 144KGs after sample trial
MK-BS Mold Release Agent for Plastic is used for ABS, PC, Acetal, Acrylic, PE, PP, Nylon, Pom, PS, Epoxy Resin, Polyurethane And Other Soft Rubber, Computer Parts, Optical Glasses, Transparent Plastic Shell, Plastic Sheets, and Rubber Products.
- High cost-effective, high thermal stability.
- Good adhesion, uniform film-forming, easy for mold release.
- Very less transfer to the product surface and has not sediment phenomenon.
- The operation is simple and reliable, reduce the cost.
- Increase the brightness, decrease the risk of excess spray.