Buyer's Guide About Polyurethane Release Agent
Release properties of our polyurethane release agent
work with all cast elastomers, rigid foam, flexible foam, visco-elastic foam, and integral skin foam while the coatings provide a perfect fit for all mold surfaces such as steel, aluminum, epoxy, urethane, and fiberglass. They are designed to provide reliable release characteristics without building up on the mold surface. The Reduced buildup will cut down on cleaning time and frequency as well as reduce rejection rates due to poor surface finish or failed release. We offer release agents for Glossy, Matte, and Satin surface finishes.
Our PU mold release
agents are chemically engineered to develop a non-carbonizing and heat-stable film which wets the mold surface evenly to ensure long manufacturing rounds without compromising the urethane skin. Meiyahg offers both water and solvent polyurethane resin release agent with 100% non-flammable, low VOC, and low odor. The non-silicone mold release agent for polyurethane
will not transfer when paint and adhesives are applied during post-molding operations. Our chemical release agent do not contain solvents, is non-flammable, odorless, and produces multiple releases.
Polyurethane Release Agent Types
At Meiyahg, we offer different types of SAKURAI Polyurethane Release Agents
that you can use according to your needs. Following are the types we offer;
- PU Mold Release Agent
- PU Soft Foam Release Agent
- Water-based Mold Release Agent for Polyurethane Rigid Foam
- PU Double Density Release Agent
- Polyurethane Foam Release Agent
- PU Slow Resilience Release Agent
- PU Insole Water-Based Release Agent
- Rigid and flexible polyurethane foam for jounce bumpers and insulation
- Water-Based PU Shoes Release Agent
- Oil Based PU Shoes Release Agent
- Internal Mold Release Agent For Polyurethane
- Spray Skin Release Agent For Polyurethane
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Release Agent (TPU)
- Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate Mould Release
- Self-skinning urethanes, integral skin, PU spray skins Release Agent
- Non-isocyanate based polyurethanes (NIPUs) and IPUs
- Carpeting, Seating, Carpet Underlay, and Castable Urethane Release Agent
- PTFE Mold Release Agents Spray
- Liquid mold release
- injection mold release spray
- non-silicone mold release
- EPDM release agent
Polyurethane Release Agent Application
Our mold release agent for polyurethane
can be applied to various surfaces. Following are some examples;
- The molding of automotive bushings
- Soft Foam,
- Rigid foam
- Internal skin
- Skate wheels
- Air filters
- Foam seats and dashboards
- Car body styling kits
- Shoe soles
- Cable guards
- Oil seals
- Form liners
- Drive belts
- High load wheels
- Automotive and recreational seating
- Guards and cushioning equipment
- Sporting and safety equipment (helmet, shoulder pads)
- Open-cell polyurethane (PU) foam
- Pillows and mattresses
- Thermoplastic resins/coatings
- Bowling pins
- Golf carts
- Automotive dashboards
- PU toys
- Cast elastomers
- PU spray skin
- High-resiliency foam for seating, acoustical, and carpet
- Insulation back foaming
- Visco-elastic polyurethane products
- Dual-density and single-density shoe soles and shoe molds
- Isocyanate-bound products
- Microcellular urethane applications such as jounce bumpers etc
Options for Polyurethane Molders
- Water or solvent-based options
- Concentrated or ready-to-use
- Semi-permanent or sacrificial coatings
- Non-flammable options
- VOC-free options
Our Polyurethane Release Agent Feature
The major concern most molders have is material contamination by the mould lubricant, but our Polyurethane release agent are chemically inert and bond to the mold or tooling surface for superior, contamination-free release characteristics without transfer. Our exclusive formulas resist transfer and not ever buildup on parts and tooling as they are non-oily, non-dusting, and dry clean on the substrate.
Meiyahg specialized Polyurethane release agents
are exclusively designed in a way that they can provide our customer with the following benefits:
So, you get:
- Superior part release: Meiyahg specializes in Polyurethane release agent product formula that provides multiple releases per application and optimized part quality. So, you will get reduced downtime with fewer defects irrespective of the polyurethane molding process.
- Minimal Transfer: Meiyahg customized polyurethane release agents are formulated to form a durable, even and a robust film on the mold surface that ensures minimal transfer to the part. This feature ensures that any secondary operations, such as gluing or painting, do not get affected which also reduces the need for time-wasting clean-up.
- Lower defect rates: Our formulations are flawlessly balanced, ensure durability, provide optimum surface slip, and minimal build-up. Therefore, the molded parts manufactured more consistently and with a high level of efficiency.
- Higher quality parts: Meiyahg ’s specialized PU mold release formulations exceed all standard urethane molding requirements. Therefore, the result is a product line with lower build-up on tooling and almost non-sticky, greasy residues ensuring greater quality parts and inferior rejection rates.
- Less downtime / Higher efficiency: Our polyurethane release agent are specially formulated to maximize releases per applications while minimizing mold fouling. This feature ultimately leads to less time required to apply mould release agents and less time to clean up the remains that lesser quality release agents leave behind.
- Water-based, no/low VOC emissions, cleaner safer working environments: The states which have strict VOC regulation and air quality authorization protocol or the companies who prefer products that are safe and have no odor, Meiyahg has created a collection of polyurethane release agents that are water-based, VOC free or low VOC. Furthermore, our products not only provide a solution to lower VOC output but these excellent products also ensure optimal performance just like the solvent-based products you have used.
- Optimized surface finish: Sakurai Polyurethane release agents are designed to offer a variety of surface finishes. Its high gloss, matte, or 100% dry finish you require, we have specialized formulation in each category to meet your needs. Our solutions will meet your surface finish requirements without leaving any greasy and oily residues behind like the other mould release agents do.
- Less waste and Cleaner final products: Our Mould Release Spray are designed to give your products a cleaner separation, so as a result, there will be fewer damaged raw materials throughout your operations. When you use PU molding, your end product will have less residue and proper cleanliness, which will result in good appearance and functionality.
- Prevents pin-holing: A major concern for plastics and polyurethane molders is Pin-holing. Our release agents are perfected to adequately wet the desired surface to form a durable and even coating that will prevent pin-holing, cracks, knit lines, voids, and surface indiscretions in the polyurethane.
- Longer mold life: PU injection molding helps molds to last longer without required replacements. As when you are using our polyurethane release agent, your molds do not constantly undergo cleaning, and the separation process is not as rough on them since undesired bonding does not occur.
Plus Meiyahg ensures that:
- Cleaner molds
- Less downtime between molds
- Water-based options available
- Little/No VOC emissions
- Promotes excellent surface finish
- High gloss or shiny finishes available
- Multiple releases per application
- Reduced buildup on molds and tooling
- Will not cause pin holing
- Nonreactive coatings which will not damage PU materials
- Higher active resin content that improves release characteristics
- Products are sold directly to factories
- Quick shipping
- Immediate technical support
Over the past 43 years, the company has adhered to excellent quality and attentive service, which has won the truth of our customers and favor. So, switch to Meiyahg-original release agent manufacturer, and experience higher productivity and profitability through increased acceptance rates, reduced downtime, and enhanced part quality, whether you are a large or small manufacturer.